If the multiverse theory is true, then there’s a universe where it isn’t.
Multiverse theory doesn’t cover paradoxical situations
Except in the universe where it does
i’m having an aneurysm
I know it’s foolish, but sometimes I think about my mom going back to work at the Freedom Tower and just get so nervous.
This is your Sunday evening reminder that you can handle whatever this week throws at you. Even if school, work or general life isn’t okay, you’ll get through it because you are damn strong and amazing.
This semester is tedious torture. I’d rather write a 150 page creative piece then have 3(ish) page vague-ass reflections due every single day for every. single. class.
- /Gets anxiety thinking about what I'm going to write about
- /Freaks out trying to think of a solid first sentence
- /Changes position 15 different times while writing, out of sheer exhaustion
- /Breaks down while writing
- I love writing so much and this is what I want to pursue for the rest of my life.
2009 me would think that 2014 me was hot and thats all that matters
GATDAMN THAT IS TRUE.
So maybe 2021 us will be even better
thats the kinda positivity i like to see